Turkey Check-in on App Problem

tellico4x4

App defaults to my info only & can't check in 11 yr old grandsons bird.... Went to "Home", no place to add him. Tried options on primary account & all that is there to change the display name.

backyardtndeer

I went to My Account & it says to click on the add license button below. No button & he's just 11 so doesn't have a license yet. Will try online...
You may need to call your regional office. Iirc my youngest daughter's first deer, we had no way to put it in online, because she had no customer/license number yet. Even with it being landowner, it wouldn't work with no number. They took her social security number iirc, and created her a customer/license number and gave us a harvest confirmation number.

tellico4x4

You may need to call your regional office. Iirc my youngest daughter's first deer, we had no way to put it in online, because she had no customer/license number yet. Even with it being landowner, it wouldn't work with no number. They took her social security number iirc, and created her a customer/license number and gave us a harvest confirmation number.
Checked it in online. He's been killing deer & turkeys for 5 years now & had no prob checking them in until the "updated" app came out. He's had a sportsman number since he started... I plan on calling them Monday though

deerdills

I ran into this today as well and discovered you can click My Accounts > Child's name (who harvested) > View Customer Profile > Harvest Reporting. This will get you to the page to enter the harvest details. The Old way was much simpler.

THE DUKE

Had the same problem yesterday for my son. All three of us are in my account but it wouldn't let me pick him. I tried making him the primary and still a no go. I ended up uninstalling my app then installed it back and when I pulled back open the app it said a new version was available to hit the update button, I did and then it worked like before.

Latest posts