App is a mess

J.A.F.O.

How does someone continue their quota application after they have updated their hunt order?!? The continue application button is constantly covered up by the president and his bio information which I don't really care to see at the bottom of every single page especially when it clogs up the entire process. The cancel application button is available but the continue application button is hidden. App is like that,online is the same way.

Omega

If the TWRA on the go app is what is being discussed, I could not agree more. It took me 4 tries to put my last harvest in, it kept throwing me out before I could hit submit after filing everything out.

WilcoKen

Yes--I love the way it makes a page look. Very nice layout. Scrolling down and down and down keeps the user engaged. Overall, well thought out and easy to use. And so easy to find information about WMAs and rules. It's just amazing. Such a great resource.
IMG_6992.jpeg

mike243

They need to delete the TWRA section on Tndeer, it's nothing more than a place folks use to bash them, it was set up to help us but there hasn't been anybody helping in a long time,

tnanh

They need to delete the TWRA section on Tndeer, it's nothing more than a place folks use to bash them, it was set up to help us but there hasn't been anybody helping in a long time,
Need a place to bash them. If the agency overall from top to bottom didn't suck so bad people wouldn't bash them. TWRA is what needs deleted and replaced with something else.

Latest posts