Check in not working

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Finally on the board this morning and unable to use the Ap to check in. Says harvest reporting unavailable. what a pain.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Sorry you had trouble and I am glad you got it to work.
I gotta laugh every time though, absolutely amazing how jacked up anything dealing with tdub is.
Just smh.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I had a similar problem Tuesday night on my Verizon phone, luckily it worked on my AT&T work phone. Just went to the green TWRA screen and wouldn't load any farther.

jlanecr500

What's up with the check-in questions for a buck ? Number of points over 1 inch on the left side. Number of points over 1 inch on the right side. Number of points total. Is the last one a trick question or do some bucks have a unicorn spike in the center of the skull ? Never seen one but I have seen one with 2 peckers.

DoubleRidge

What's up with the check-in questions for a buck ? Number of points over 1 inch on the left side. Number of points over 1 inch on the right side. Number of points total. Is the last one a trick question or do some bucks have a unicorn spike in the center of the skull ? Never seen one but I have seen one with 2 peckers.
No idea why the app ask for the number of points on the right and left then the total?....but to answer your question...yes bucks can grow a third antler...I wouldn't say it's very common...but it does happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205-062247.png
    Screenshot_20221205-062247.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 40

backyardtndeer

Considered starting a thread on issues with the app. Had issues with the app on my second deer of the season, but only with the cwd reporting part. The app kept dropping the pin on a property about 6 miles away. It would not let me move the location or the pin in that section. After about a half a dozen attempts, and moving myself to the ridge where I killed my first deer of this season, I gave up on trying to submit cwd location data. Kind of concerning about the location though since I am hunting landowner on my farm.

Latest posts