tinks smokin sticks

TNLynn

I have burned about five packs over the last couple of years. Mostly during the rut. I have had zero positive results. About scared a doe to death that walked in from upwind and took a sniff!!!!

Hunter 257W

I've used them off and on some with no real memorable positive results. BUT, I plan to continue using them anyway. I like to sit and watch the smoke rise. I am easy to entertain. :)

Bobs8pt

I have been hunting for thirty years, I have tried my share of the products on the market.. What I have learned is that there is no better product then to simply just do your home work. There is NO shortcut to shooting big deer. If you set your self up for sucess (get yourself where the deer are traveling) play the wind right ( I can't stress this enough ) and know the deer you are hunting. Then you will be succesfull. DO NOT stomp all over your hunting ground educating the deer. DO NOT hunt the same stand over and over and DO NOT hunt a stand when the wind is wrong for that location. It is simple however too many people try to take all kinds of shortcuts (including my self at times) and try out the next best thing in deer hunting. Do your scouting after the season ends and long before the next season begins. Have your stand locations pickout by june or july and then stay out of the woods. Place your trail cams in the feeding fields NOT at your stand location. The Element of surprise is your best Offense.

deerthug78

ive used them alot seen alot of deer when using them also used them an not seen any deer i think its all in rite place at rite time for things of that nature to work.