Shooting sticks?

Vermin93

I looked into this last year and there are countless choices when it comes to monopods, bipods and tripods. I bought this monopod to use in a treestand, but it would work just as well out of a ground blind. It's very inexpensive, light and easily adjustable. Collapsed it's just over 2 ft long. Lots of good user reviews.

Hunters Specialties� Treestand Shooter Stick

Here's another inexpensive monopod with good reviews that's probably worth considering:

Shooting Stick

I also have a Vanguard bipod that I've used in blinds. It's stable, but it's also bigger, heavier and cost about 6 times more than the treestand shooter stick.

Timber Ghost

Vermin93 said:
I looked into this last year and there are countless choices when it comes to monopods, bipods and tripods. I bought this monopod to use in a treestand, but it would work just as well out of a ground blind. It's very inexpensive, light and easily adjustable. Collapsed it's just over 2 ft long. Lots of good user reviews.

Hunters Specialties� Treestand Shooter Stick[/url

Here's another inexpensive monopod with good reviews that's probably worth considering:

[url=http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/shooting-stick.aspx?a=459425]Shooting Stick

I also have a Vanguard bipod that I've used in blinds. It's stable, but it's also bigger, heavier and cost about 6 times more than the treestand shooter stick.
Bought the shooting stick at Walmart 2 yrs ago for less than 10 bucks, works very well.

lpo1981

I use a primos trigger stick when hunting out of my tree stands. I modified a video camera tripod to use out of my blind and enclosed stand. Just took a peice of 3" pvc pipe, ripped it in half painted it black, glued some foam down in it and a small peice of rubber to secure rifle when you rest the forearm in it. Less than 10$ in it..

yamaha200

I bought the Caldwell deadshot field pod. It is a tri pod style, but holds your gun fully like a shooting bench rest. You put your gun in it, and don't have to hold it. Adjustable heights, and swivels, and pivots. Very stable to shoot off of. Very light, and compacts well for travel. Definately worth checking out.

Latest posts