Hurray!!! Hawk Helium Sticks are shipping

swd

I just got the email that my order of the new Hawk Helium sticks are processing and getting ready for shipping.

Now if I could just get the same news on my Tethrd saddle order that has been in limbo for 3 months...

swd

Figured I would post an update. Their idea of getting ready for shipping and mine are not aligned...

No updates since my original post. I called customer service Friday. She said the sticks are in the country and should be shipping "soon". On a happier note, I do have a tracking number on my saddle. The bad news is that UPS has handed it off to USPS for the last mile. I may never see it knowing the efficiency that has become our postal service.

swd

My sticks and saddle have arrived! Now I just need time to try it all out. I will be using the Podium platform from Out On a Limb.

Good luck all! The season is almost here. Bow is tuned and practice is underway.

swd

ImThere":3vybjtfg said:
Hopefully you get them soon and get some practice in.

You aren't kidding there!!! Practice is definitely going to be required for this setup. I am scheduling at least 1 hour a week in the woods until deer season to practice with this stuff.

I have never used climbing sticks. I used pole spurs to climb when I was a teenager and have not been up a tree in anything other than a climbing stand in the last 30+ years. I really like the sticks and am relieved that I chose the Heliums. They are pretty light for 3 sticks. The double steps were definitely the right call.

The saddle is comfortable and feels really solid. I also have the Podium from Out On a Limb. It is rock steady.

I am very happy with this setup. I just need time up and down the tree to dial it in. I am also making sure to do the walk through the neighborhood to the woods nearby to test out various methods of packing it all in and out.

greg ballard

let us know how it goes---Mine are still in the box till leg wound heals---Doc says 1-2-weeks more then it's time to hit the trees.Used Mantis couple times last season,,very safe and comfortable.Cant wait to try the Heliums

Latest posts