Tinks Hot Bomb #69... Money Wasted!!!

breeze900rr

Bought some and tried this morning, have always wanted a way to put out warm scent (puts out more scent when warm). As the package says comes pre-loaded wit tinks #69 Put one out this morning, Instructions say not to open til U get to your stand sight cuz the heater is air activated. I figured it was something like the military MRE heaters so when I opened it I gave it a light shake and hung it. Well 4hrs later when I got down it wasnt warm n I couldn't smell any scent when I stuck my nose to it! So I stuck it in my pocket. 15 Mins later when I got back home it was start'n to heat up n eventually got hot STILL SMELT NO SCENT THOUGH!!! Anybody else tried these! This was a total waste of money and to anybody that reads this I'll say dont buy em!

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
My wife bought a pack for my Bday.I was not real impressed.Not enough scent.
My new and inproved bombs are better. I took mine apart. They use the foot warmer things like toasties toe.I replaced the heating elment and soaked the pads then put em in a ziplock bag. They heat up and stink good now.

stik

all commercial scents are designed to separate hunters from their money. another in the long list of useless gimmicks.

Latest posts