Time to bring it back!

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
521461ED-42BD-4316-9064-7033E3E6B427.jpeg

BamaProud

I think Tennessee had a 26 year run on Kentucky…. The more you know
Congratulations I guess.
Kentucky? Do they play football?
If we are just throwing out random statistics, Bama has a streak of 54 w's against non-conference teams in the regular season. That is the longest streak in the entire AP Poll era, which goes back over 85 years, according to ESPN Stats & Info.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Congratulations I guess.
If we are just throwing out random statistics, Bama has a streak of 54 w's against non-conference teams in the regular season. That is the longest streak in the entire AP Poll era, which goes back over 85 years, according to ESPN Stats & Info.

More what about Alabama on a Tennessee vs kintucky thread……

deerdills

Congratulations I guess.

Congrats I guess. How many days has it been again, since the crimson turds beat the Big Orange?

UCStandSitter

Congratulations I guess.

Remember that time Tennessee played Alabama and they beat them on a field goal at the end of regulation? And Bobby Bucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dawgs won the Bourbon Bowl? Do ya?