Tiger Overload

fairchaser

Everyone who isn't humbled gets humbled. Tiger is no exception. The comeback separates normal from exceptional. It will be exciting to see.

batten_down

Took the day off tomorrow and Friday to drive down to Alabama and watch with my grandfather. Hoping Tiger has a good couple of days. The beers will be cold regardless.
Good for you. Enjoy that time with your Grandpa.

So who's everyone picking? Hard to go against Sheffler, he's been playing fantastic golf. But I'm looking at two guys; spieth, who seems to always play good here. And Cameron Smith. If he putts like he did at the Players, he'll be a factor late Sunday.

batten_down

I have no idea who is hot and who's not, but I had a $10 free bet and I put it on DJ. If he wins it pays $160.
Scottie Scheffler has won 3 out of the last 6 weeks. And is the new number 1 in the world. He's riding high. But you can never go wrong with DJ. Good luck.

THEdonkey0515

I've never watched a minute of Golf or Tiger. But It can't be no worse then LeBron James 24/7, Will Smith, Duke basketball during the tournament run. Or every sports channel everyday of the year discussing whether or not the Cowboys are going to win the Superbowl.

BMan

Have you ever watched the Waste Management Phoenix Open?

One hole (16) out of the entire course, and even then the crowd is mostly quiet while the golfer is making his tee shot. No comparison to any of the surroundings I addressed.

TNReb

I put $20 on DJ at 16:1 and $20 on Tiger at 40:1.

I'm not much of a gambler, but the odds on both are just too good to pass up.