This Can't be good for College Football

PillsburyDoughboy

chris1976":1dihhes9 said:
BamaProud":1dihhes9 said:
chris1976":1dihhes9 said:
So, the question is, if your beloved Crimson Tide starts kneeling for our National anthem, will you still worship them. Inquiring minds want to know.

cbhunter":1dihhes9 said:
Great question Chris :super:

Not really a great question.

College football teams are usually not on the field when the Anthem is played.
Ok let's be more general. When The Alabama football team protests against America because racism, will y'all still support the program. PDB in crisis mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I would probably be in Crisis mode if I turned on Youtube and saw Saban doing something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ves+matter

PillsburyDoughboy

PillsburyDoughboy":1hl7739j said:
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-football-at-least-five-players-have-reportedly-tested-positive-for-the-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR0KMBx_fUJd1BfEJCA2M-sx-T_Ebx8DI8Nn9p7y4pZK5GRjk43v5E7Uwyc

ALABAMA , Oklahoma and Iowa all have players test positive for Covid -19. This cannot be good for getting the kids back on campus this fall much less back on the 50.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... HbatpD_Tfw

I really don't see College football working this year with Covid-19 spreading like Wildfire .. Some kid goes home for the weekend or goes to Starbucks and BAM the whole damn team comes down with it.

PillsburyDoughboy

BamaProud":98veww0l said:
Its not spreading like wildfire and Young healthy people (athletes) aren't hardly affected by the virus at all. Turn off the news and look at the data.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Cases are going up largely due to increased testing. (average) Deaths and Hospitalization numbers have been steadily declining since around April 20th.
I agree what Trump said that if people quit getting tested the results would go down. DUH. But when you get large groups together the Virus Spreads.

What I see as a issue is these do gooders in society wanting to protect the kids from the evils ... These professors and analytical types are going to be the ones to wreck College football over this crap.

chris1976

PillsburyDoughboy":134lyhdq said:
BamaProud":134lyhdq said:
Its not spreading like wildfire and Young healthy people (athletes) aren't hardly affected by the virus at all. Turn off the news and look at the data.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Cases are going up largely due to increased testing. (average) Deaths and Hospitalization numbers have been steadily declining since around April 20th.
I agree what Trump said that if people quit getting tested the results would go down. DUH. But when you get large groups together the Virus Spreads.

What I see as a issue is these do gooders in society wanting to protect the kids from the evils ... These professors and analytical types are going to be the ones to wreck College football over this crap.
Turn off the news man, it's turning your brain into mush.

Jon54

Rakkin6":1ikm4lif said:
Who cares anymore, the whole COVID thing was overblown and now with these protests you won't be able to turn on a game without it sounding like a news broadcast. Done with all of it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I totally disagree that it's overblown. You must not be a Sr Citizen with health issues. I don't eat out and when I do go out, I have on my mask.

Jon54

I personally hope all fall sports are cancelled. Maybe it would bring the madness of big college sports back to something reasonable.

Rakkin6

Jon54":2hfsi1sv said:
Rakkin6":2hfsi1sv said:
Who cares anymore, the whole COVID thing was overblown and now with these protests you won't be able to turn on a game without it sounding like a news broadcast. Done with all of it.

I totally disagree that it's overblown. You must not be a Sr Citizen with health issues. I don't eat out and when I do go out, I have on my mask.
Oh no doubt it is dangerous to our more vulnerable communities, but to put the whole country in quarantine was a bad move in my opinion.

PillsburyDoughboy

Jon54":9z937d7r said:
Rakkin6":9z937d7r said:

How do you eat out with a mask on ?

Jon54

PillsburyDoughboy":3s43sggp said:
Jon54":3s43sggp said:
Rakkin6":3s43sggp said:

How do you eat out with a mask on ?

We don't eat out. We've ordered takeout and have the restaurant bring it to our vehicle. I've got my mask on and always sanitize my hands after paying. We've not eaten in a restaurant in months.

Latest posts