These boys caught some crazy crappie

TNReb

It's incredible how good these boys from The Bass Tank have learned to use forward facing sonar to target big crappie.

They brought in 14 fish, averaging just over 3lbs each.

blueball

yeah the 2nd place had 3 pound averages too. average weight for that tourney was right at 2.5lbs.
There was a local boy fishing it,randy harris.Not sure if you remember him,got 31 place i think.They had 17 something each day,lits of amazeing weights forsure.A local grenada guide called it a week before the tournament on facebook,he said a 3lb average is what it would take to win it.

WTM

There was a local boy fishing it,randy harris.Not sure if you remember him,got 31 place i think.They had 17 something each day,lits of amazeing weights forsure.A local grenada guide called it a week before the tournament on facebook,he said a 3lb average is what it would take to win it.
ah yeah, his brother michael and i used to be good friends. very nice.

Andy S.

I've been seeing a fair amount of 3# crappie on SM from some of the best local guys I know, all fishing in north MS reservoirs. They have been hammering the slabs, even releasing some 3#+ crappie.

blueball

I've been seeing a fair amount of 3# crappie on SM from some of the best local guys I know, all fishing in north MS reservoirs. They have been hammering the slabs, even releasing some 3#+ crappie.
Yep,i know of several caught this yr,all released except for the ones going on there walls.

Latest posts