The portal?

PillsburyDoughboy

cbhunter

Jbird22

Deion saw the writing on the wall with all the decommits and grabbed what he could in the portal. Good thing because he only acquired 5 signees today and currently has the #99 ranked recruiting class..Primetime my a$$!!!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
This still feels weird to me, and I have a hard time being happy for this. Big time get for my Dawgs, from a huge rival, but he was a starter and got plenty of playing time. The whole thing just feels bizarre, especially knowing that UGA's roster is still in flux awaiting draft decisions and welcoming 28 incoming freshmen.

The portal giveth and it taketh away, as I think that 15-18 kids have already transferred out, some of which make sense as they were riding pine or were role players looking for more playing time. It just feels like unrestricted free agency with terribly planned timing

PalsPal

This still feels weird to me, and I have a hard time being happy for this. Big time get for my Dawgs, from a huge rival, but he was a starter and got plenty of playing time. The whole thing just feels bizarre, especially knowing that UGA's roster is still in flux awaiting draft decisions and welcoming 28 incoming freshmen.

The portal giveth and it taketh away, as I think that 15-18 kids have already transferred out, some of which make sense as they were riding pine or were role players looking for more playing time. It just feels like unrestricted free agency with terribly planned timing

Exactly. What happens to the guys he was recruited over? Has to be great for team chemistry.

They're all hired mercenaries with the only allegiance being the almighty dollar.

Latest posts