Harrison Bailey in the transfer portal, AGAIN!

wayne

It was rumored on here that HB will go to a SEC school, be a stud, and beat Tennessee. But I don't know.
Actual words were " if they play the vols it ain't gonna be pretty".

PillsburyDoughboy

Here is what your own people are saying about him.
Gotta love it.

"Kid got ruined by McGump and his horrible staff. Sad."

"I hate to say it, but choosing the VOLS was a horrible decision for Bailey. Jim Chaney was not coaching QBs like he did at Purdue. Weinke never proved he could coach anyone in Knoxville.

And then he was a poor fit for Heupel's scheme.

I hate to think that he will never meet his potential because he came to Knoxville, but that is what happened.
Now he is years behind in his development with little time left. A true shame."

"Just stop. At the time he had the 4th most passing yards in Georgia HS history. He has the second most passing yards for a season in Georgia HS history. He is 4th all time in passing TDs. He is 7th all time in passing TDs for a season. Everything about the kid screamed 5*. Bottom line is he got ruined just like JG did."

Lets face it the vols ruined his career. Game over.

Trey13

Here is what your own people are saying about him.
Gotta love it.

"Kid got ruined by McGump and his horrible staff. Sad."

"I hate to say it, but choosing the VOLS was a horrible decision for Bailey. Jim Chaney was not coaching QBs like he did at Purdue. Weinke never proved he could coach anyone in Knoxville.

And then he was a poor fit for Heupel's scheme.

I hate to think that he will never meet his potential because he came to Knoxville, but that is what happened.
Now he is years behind in his development with little time left. A true shame."

"Just stop. At the time he had the 4th most passing yards in Georgia HS history. He has the second most passing yards for a season in Georgia HS history. He is 4th all time in passing TDs. He is 7th all time in passing TDs for a season. Everything about the kid screamed 5*. Bottom line is he got ruined just like JG did."

Lets face it the vols ruined his career. Game over.
You goofball said he would shine somewhere else after leaving the Vols

TNTreeman

If he was really good he would have gone somewhere else and thrived , he still might at a small school. It's just like Jalen Hurts did when he wasn't appreciated at bammer, he went and got great QB coaching at Oklahoma and look at him now. The gumps better hit that portal and luck out or they will only win maybe 8 games next year.

Spurhunter

It was rumored on here that HB will go to a SEC school, be a stud, and beat Tennessee. But I don't know.
Actual words were " if they play the vols it ain't gonna be pretty".
If I remember correctly it was the same doofus that has been wrong on every prediction he's made in the last 20 years. You'd think he'd stop embarrassing himself, but he can't. He's like that guy that makes a new prediction that the world is going to end due to global warming every time his last predicted date comes and goes.

PillsburyDoughboy

If he was really good he would have gone somewhere else and thrived , he still might at a small school. It's just like Jalen Hurts did when he wasn't appreciated at bammer, he went and got great QB coaching at Oklahoma and look at him now. The gumps better hit that portal and luck out or they will only win maybe 8 games next year.
Jalen had a National Championship and a SEC championship when he chose to leave ALABAMA.

Trey13

If I remember correctly it was the same doofus that has been wrong on every prediction he's made in the last 20 years. You'd think he'd stop embarrassing himself, but he can't. He's like that guy that makes a new prediction that the world is going to end due to global warming every time his last predicted date comes and goes.
Bet he was a Y2K freak! šŸ˜‚

TNTreeman

Jalen had a National Championship and a SEC championship when he chose to leave ALABAMA.
He got passed over for Tua. Do you really think he would have left if he wasn't told Tua was there new man? 8-9 wins is the ceiling next year. That's all they would have won this year if BYoung wasn't a phenom. It was a great run but.......