The bias is sickening

PillsburyDoughboy

The Sugar bowl takes the highest ranked SEC team that isn't in the 4-team playoff.
Alabama is playing Kansas State in the Sugar Bowl.
Tennessee is playing Clemson in the

I won't be wasting my time watching any of the bowl games. Glorified scrimmage games. I don't understand why so many on this board look so forward going to them every year. You go to these games with basically your B and C squads. All ur top talent has gone onto the NFL.. pathetic!

deerfanatic

I won't be wasting my time watching any of the bowl games. Glorified scrimmage games. I don't understand why so many on this board look so forward going to them every year. You go to these games with basically your B and C squads. All ur top talent has gone onto the NFL.. pathetic!
This I 100% agree with. I cannot wait for layoff expansion to help some of this. Won't fix it all but it will help some

BamaProud

Its football, I'll watch. Better than most other stuff on TV. Gambling makes some games more palatable.

PalsPal

Got an email from the university, UT that is, with various packages to the game. With flights it's around $3000/person so 6 grand for wife and I to go and that doesn't include food and any extras. Guess I'll be watching from the couch.

Come on man, it's just money, and it's Miami 😀!

I'm sure that the Big Orange will be well represented, but that's a whole different level of fan than I am.

Latest posts