Mahomes is the answer

PillsburyDoughboy

Apparently Mahomes is the solution to this country's problem to stop the man behind the microphone from embarrassing himself.

If it worked for Kelce. It can work for numbnuts

PillsburyDoughboy

Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. 😉
I can stand the heat. But its pretty apparent by the lack of your content and ability to contribute anything of substance to The Sports Forum other than derogatory names such as retard, weirdo, moron, goofball, doofus and clown that you simply cannot handle the heat. Try making a active contribution sometime then we can talk like adults.

Trey13

Uhhhhhh you should never try to give advice. Ever.
I can stand the heat. But its pretty apparent by the lack of your content and ability to contribute anything of substance to The Sports Forum other than derogatory names such as retard, weirdo, moron, goofball, doofus and clown that you simply cannot handle the heat. Try making a active contribution sometime then we can talk like adults.

Trey13

You are the biggest troll on this site. Get over yourself. Can't stand the heat get out.

Latest posts