The bias is sickening

7mm08

As much as you talk about ALABAMA and the rest of the vol fans on here ... I think deep down yall must love ALABAMA:)
I was never attracted to my cousins, and the thoughts of inbreeding detest me
1670119780487.jpeg

PalsPal

It was refreshing to not hear one...single...commentator try to make a case for Bama yesterday.

The entire nation saw what was going on. This sums it up perfectly.

I believe TCU will remain ahead of Ohio State in the CFP, but even if it does not, forget any notion of Alabama moving up along with Ohio State and supplanting TCU. That would be completely unwarranted. If TCU's jerseys read "Oklahoma" or Alabama's said "Ole Miss," no one would even entertain this discussion point

Spurhunter

It was refreshing to not hear one...single...commentator try to make a case for Bama yesterday.

The entire nation saw what was going on. This sums it up perfectly.

I believe TCU will remain ahead of Ohio State in the CFP, but even if it does not, forget any notion of Alabama moving up along with Ohio State and supplanting TCU. That would be completely unwarranted. If TCU's jerseys read "Oklahoma" or Alabama's said "Ole Miss," no one would even entertain this discussion point
The rest of the college football world is sick of the SEC winning the NC almost every year. The rest of the college football world is sick of alabama. The rest of the college football world is sick of Nick Saban. I don't know if the committee cares, but if they were to put in a 2 loss team for the first time ever, with a weak resume, no quality wins, no conference championship, and all around undeserving, the rest of the college football world would go off the rails. If that team was named alabama it would be even worse. Whether you love alabama or hate them, these are facts.

Crow Terminator

Bama didn't even play this weekend and was the #2 trending topic on social media yesterday. People were talking more about them possibly sneaking in the playoffs than they were of the actual games that were being played. I chuckled to myself about it. People went from "The dynasty is over...finished...done" to worrying about them getting in. I personally don't think that they will get in...but it will be absolutely awesome to see the heads explode if they do.

wayne

Bama didn't even play this weekend and was the #2 trending topic on social media yesterday. People were talking more about them possibly sneaking in the playoffs than they were of the actual games that were being played. I chuckled to myself about it. People went from "The dynasty is over...finished...done" to worrying about them getting in. I personally don't think that they will get in...but it will be absolutely awesome to see the heads explode if they do.
People were talking about Alabama getting in when they don't deserve to be because Saban is getting a platform to state his case. Who else gets to go in national TV and talk about how their team should be in the playoffs?

Spurhunter

People were talking about Alabama getting in when they don't deserve to be because Saban is getting a platform to state his case. Who else gets to go in national TV and talk about how their team should be in the playoffs?
I thought about that last night when they announced he's be on at halftime. I bet there was a half dozen other coaches that would like that opportunity.

buckaroo

People are talking about it because everyone is sick as hell of the favoritism period

7mm08

Excuse us. We thought this was tndeer. Not aldeer. We talk about Tennessee getting cheated in place of bama. In all seriousness woyh how the bowls are structured with the playoffs now they have ruined it for the time being. No bowl is anything but a glorified exhibition game if it's not playoffs. All you get is a shell of your team with opt outs. At least wiyh playoff expansion they can call them bowl games and we can get a few more with the full teams in them. I hate it the way it is now. After today we will have 3 meaningful games left and that's it
The ONLY thing they talk about on ALDEER is how good looking their cousin is in a Roll Tide jersey!!

Latest posts