The bias is sickening

PillsburyDoughboy

You could just as easily be 8-4 and if not for a bad call in the texas game would almost 100% sure have 3 loses. You cannot play the what if game. You are what your record says. The whole strong losses argument is crap when you had the same two just as weak wins. I've dealt with it. I know the criteria put forth and Tennessee met it over bama and was cheated out of a spot for the bama bias. Alabama is 10-2 but so is Tennessee so that's not why you are ranked ahead. Matter of fact you finished 3rd or 4th in the overall sec rankings yet you managed to be the second highest ranked team in the sec. Make that make sense. You can't because it doesn't.
As much as you talk about ALABAMA and the rest of the vol fans on here ... I think deep down yall must love ALABAMA:)

PillsburyDoughboy

This might be the biggest butthurt crybaby thread in the history of the TNDeer sports forum.
If for some strange reason the selection committee does go off the rails and puts ALABAMA in the playoffs expect THAT thread to be the epic cry baby thread off all time. It will make this look like a ALABAMA worship thread.

buckaroo

If for some strange reason the selection committee does go off the rails and puts ALABAMA in the playoffs expect THAT thread to be the epic cry baby thread off all time. It will make this look like a ALABAMA worship thread.
Just another reason for your corrupt team to be hated and NOT respected! Enjoy

JBell

Bama. You know they are liberal hypocrites…. They will try to cancel you and run to their safe space if you keep on. So by all means, keep on

JBell

Crybaby? Just because we beat your ass head to head win more top ranked teams than you including stomping LSU who beat you, have tougher schedule and same record and ranked behind you, kiss our a$$
He's triggered👆🏻

deerfanatic

As much as you talk about ALABAMA and the rest of the vol fans on here ... I think deep down yall must love ALABAMA:)
Excuse us. We thought this was tndeer. Not aldeer. We talk about Tennessee getting cheated in place of bama. In all seriousness woyh how the bowls are structured with the playoffs now they have ruined it for the time being. No bowl is anything but a glorified exhibition game if it's not playoffs. All you get is a shell of your team with opt outs. At least wiyh playoff expansion they can call them bowl games and we can get a few more with the full teams in them. I hate it the way it is now. After today we will have 3 meaningful games left and that's it

Last edited:

Latest posts