The bias is sickening

deerfanatic

ALABAMA

ALABAMA is 10-2. Why we are 6th and not 7th ? Some people are having a hard time grasping is we could easily be 12-0 right now. Both our losses this year were not beat downs that were decided in the 1st half of 3rd quarter. They were decided on the last play and or last set of downs in the game by a very small margin. When you lose to an unranked 44th place team and get get skull drug up and down the field theses things happen. Learn to deal with it !
You could just as easily be 8-4 and if not for a bad call in the texas game would almost 100% sure have 3 loses. You cannot play the what if game. You are what your record says. The whole strong losses argument is crap when you had the same two just as weak wins. I've dealt with it. I know the criteria put forth and Tennessee met it over bama and was cheated out of a spot for the bama bias. Alabama is 10-2 but so is Tennessee so that's not why you are ranked ahead. Matter of fact you finished 3rd or 4th in the overall sec rankings yet you managed to be the second highest ranked team in the sec. Make that make sense. You can't because it doesn't.

JBell

Guys, you keep acting like pdb sets the rankings. Then you say committee bias…. But the AP poll and coaches poll has them ranked the same. (UT is lower in the coaches poll). Step back and look. UT fans are the only ones saying it should be different. Seems to be the opinion of the mass majority. People with more skin in the game than a sports forum on a deer hunting website at least

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I haven't counted that, but I do know it's been 395 days since the great mighty alabama crimson turds have defeated TENNESSEE in football.

1670083136851.gif

BamaProud

Guys, you keep acting like pdb sets the rankings. Then you say committee bias…. But the AP poll and coaches poll has them ranked the same. (UT is lower in the coaches poll). Step back and look. UT fans are the only ones saying it should be different. Seems to be the opinion of the mass majority. People with more skin in the game than a sports forum on a deer hunting website at least

There is no room for logical or rational thought in here. The entire Nation is in a grand conspiracy to keep Tennessee Football mediocre and artificially elevate Alabama.

Spurhunter

If you were to swap Tennessee and alabama in this scenario you can't tell me alabama fans wouldn't be screaming bloody murder.

deerfever

NCAA may want to take one out of TSSAA playbook. The first criteria for a tie of two teams within region play is who won head to head. How simple is that? Even high school gets it. The team that won the game when the two teams played is the better team in the case of a same record tie. What a neat concept! Supposed that is part of the criteria ? There is absolutely 0 reason for Alabama to be ranked above TN. Hooker is hurt? I thought Ohio State won the thing with their 3rd string quarterback just a few years ago? I am not going to worry with it and hope TCU wins so that it doesn't come into play. There is one sure fired way to settle who is the better team and that is on the field. TN already did that!

JBell

If you were to swap Tennessee and alabama in this scenario you can't tell me alabama fans wouldn't be screaming bloody murder.
I would not. Honestly, I believe both would take osu or tcu out behind the woodshed given the chance. But that's part of it. I don't think either can hang with Georgia if Georgia shows up to play though

JBell

"Common taters" 😂 I honestly could see it either way as well. If the South Carolina loss was early, there would be no question. Timing is everything.

wayne

You're right. It's only Tennessee fans that think that way.

JBell

If it was as blatantly obvious as y'all try to make it out to be, one of the 3 polls would have them flipped. Late season losses hurt

PillsburyDoughboy

Smh you knew I meant after they beat clemson. They are 19 with two top tens wins but thanks for conviently going back a week and leaving all that out. We can keep on but this argument is asinine. I'm good with you being wrong and thinking you are right 😁😂.
vols catapulted SC from 44th place to 33rd place after that humiliating loss.

I'm sure they appreciate ur best efforts:)

Latest posts