The best "fisherman bar none"

Sako

Got to watch this GBH catch this monster shad this morning in the rain... and then watch him try to swallow it... he almost could not do it. Took him about 10 minutes to finally get that thing down.
IMG_6681.JPG
IMG_6684.JPG
IMG_6686.JPG

WTM

lol, yep best fishfinder on the water. word to the wise, dont leave your livewell open around them. they will spear a crappie or bluegill right out of it.

NumberOne

They are good but I find myself catching more fish around white birds (Egrets and pelicans are awesome in the winter). Find the pelicans in the winter and you know where the fish are. That's just my observation haha

dsa5455

I use to live near Shutes Branch. Had a couple that frequented there as well. Never saw them catch one that big though.

Crow Terminator

We named one of them Fred that we saw on the Hiwassee all the time. He was no stranger to anglers and you had to really hurry to reel your fish in to keep him from intercepting them. Very smart bird. He knew which fishermen to stay near that were catching fish. I made the mistake of throwing him a horny head that he gobbled up...and I swear from that point on, that bird recognized me and every time I was on the river, he would spot me and come land and sit beside me.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Yep they are bad !
When I fish the lake at Martin there is always a couple hanging around waiting on a handout.

Grnwing

I was fishing down in Florida and saw a GBH with its head underwater for what seemed to be a long time. I started watching as it was able to walk along the bank but its head stayed under the water. I thought maybe a gator or python had its head but shortly after it popped up with a 2-3lb bass. Never thought they would target something that big.

WTM

naw some random pic i used to figure out how to insert a pic into a thread, lol. i was trying to find the video of a couple of herons stealing big slab crappie out of a dudes livewell. it was pretty funny.