The Alabama game

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Re: The Alabama game

BamaProud":1hlwlbbc said:
TDW05":1hlwlbbc said:
Lol I know but we all know if he wins it one more time he is gone. Or will that tie him with Bryant?

Yea, we've been hearing that Saban is leaving Bama longer than we've been herring "what goes up must come down".

Why would he leave what he is best at? He can't coach NFL lol he wasn't even close to a .500 coach in the NFL. I've never heard saban was leaving until this point lol. It probably will hit you pretty hard seems like.

Crow Terminator

Clemson is a tough team to beat, no doubt. Lawrence is a heck of a QB but he has thrown quite a few picks already this year. He threw 2 in Saturday's game. I didn't follow him all that much last yr but I don't think he had all that many for the season. I'm more amazed at the Clemson defense though. Wow. Against Syracuse, they stopped them 4 or 5 times in the red zone, and some of that was where they just needed a couple of yards to get in for a TD. Clemson was able to stop them every time.

LSU has turned up the heat quite a bit too. One of my buddies at work is a big LSU fan and I have been watching their games so that we can discuss all this kinda stuff together. I am wanting to say that in the 3 games so far, they are 100% for scoring when getting in the red zone; it's like their entire offense has been given a make over and Burrow looks like a totally different QB. I would just about bet you that Bama wont shut them out like they did last year.

BamaProud

TreyB":2sl8vpgx said:
BamaProud":2sl8vpgx said:
TDW05":2sl8vpgx said:
Lol I know but we all know if he wins it one more time he is gone. Or will that tie him with Bryant?

Yea, we've been hearing that Saban is leaving Bama longer than we've been herring "what goes up must come down".

May come down a little quicker... DE for Bama (Ray) is out indefinitely

I doubt the loss of one player is going to bring down the Alabama Football program.

BamaProud

TDW05":cxscz6gu said:
BamaProud":cxscz6gu said:
Why would he leave what he is best at? He can't coach NFL lol he wasn't even close to a .500 coach in the NFL. I've never heard saban was leaving until this point lol. It probably will hit you pretty hard seems like.

I wish him the best no matter what he chooses to do in the future. He's done wonderful things for Alabama, the state, the community and the School.

TreyB

I doubt the loss of one player is going to bring down the Alabama Football program.[/quote]

Its not just one player... Look at the transfers and injury list.

PillsburyDoughboy

TDW05":36d6jfuw said:
He just signed a 7 year extension...

He Aint going anywhere anytime soon.

wayne

PillsburyDoughboy":39ldbqmg said:
TDW05":39ldbqmg said:

He also said that he wasn't going to leave Miami for Alabama.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

PillsburyDoughboy":342z0ak7 said:
TDW05":342z0ak7 said:

Guess he figured he would need that long to beat dabo?

cbhunter

TDW05":2bz3ydef said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2bz3ydef said:
TDW05":2bz3ydef said:

:rotf:

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":3fzhp65j said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3fzhp65j said:
TDW05":3fzhp65j said:

He also said that he wasn't going to leave Miami for Alabama.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
LOL

BamaProud

TDW05":r7z1sohv said:
PillsburyDoughboy":r7z1sohv said:
TDW05":r7z1sohv said:

Saban has already beaten Dabo .........twice.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Yea but according to some, should have never won once, you know since they are pansy ACC team.

buckaroo

Well, this is the state of Tennessee deer forum what do you expect, we have hated each other for 150 yrs and will for another 150, the only thing that will change is going to be who wins

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

The Original Spike":10gbubyj said:
Everyone loves to hate on BAMA. So hows TN doing this year? I heare they upset Chattanooga.

I'm not hating on bama lol it's just the fan base. Y'all act like y'all are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Took y'all just as long to get to where y'all are at. When Tennessee wakes up and actually wants to get real and spend the money for a coach it would be the 90's all over again. I bet y'all try to forget that decade.

PalsPal

The Original Spike":3cg8z7zx said:
Everyone loves to hate on BAMA. So hows TN doing this year? I heare they upset Chattanooga.

Oh yay, fresh meat. As stated, it's not the team or Saban, it's the Dickie Nadmires who live and breathe a game played by 18 yr olds.

But, you are great entertainment.

Welcome :D !

BamaProud

TDW05":1iqcu5vk said:
The Original Spike":1iqcu5vk said:

.... it would be the 90's all over again. I bet y'all try to forget that decade.

Alabama won a BCS National Championship in 1992. You aren't very good at this football debate stuff.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Cool and Tennessee won in 98 and guess what someone won in 90,91,93,94,95,96,97,99. Tennessee owned y'all the whole decade and everyone else.