The Alabama game

buckaroo

Re: The Alabama game

BamaProud":l4ddkjys said:
buckaroo":l4ddkjys said:
Well, this is the state of Tennessee deer forum what do you expect, we have hated each other for 150 yrs and will for another 150, the only thing that will change is going to be who wins

When is that going to be?

Probably not this year, but next year should be a close one

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

BamaProud":3jl4gj8m said:
TDW05":3jl4gj8m said:
Cool and Tennessee won in 98 and guess what someone won in 90,91,93,94,95,96,97,99. Tennessee owned y'all the whole decade and everyone else.

Cool story. Its 2019 now. ...and I'm not a member of the Alabama football team.

My point exactly.....just keeping cheering for y'alls program and stop acting like you all have a part in this streak.

BamaProud

buckaroo":1cxpmy7p said:
...but next year...

2006 ...but next year.
2007 ...but next year.
2008 ...but next year.
2009 ...but next year.
2010 ...but next year.
2011 ...but next year.
2012 ...but next year.
2013 ...but next year.
2014 ...but next year.
2015 ...but next year.
2016 ...but next year.
2017 ...but next year.
2018 ...but next year.
2019 ...but next year.

r2Sotw5.png

TreyB

TDW05":1j65n2uj said:
Cool and Tennessee won in 98 and guess what someone won in 90,91,93,94,95,96,97,99. Tennessee owned y'all the whole decade and everyone else.

Not so fast... UF beat TN 7 out of 10 in the 90's! Maybe you should edit your post to everyone else BUT Florida. :poke:

Actually UF is 22-7 since 90 :tu:

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Ok, everyone but Florida lol I can handle that fan base a little better though.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Ok, everyone but Florida lol I can handle that fan base a little better though.

Gobbler88

TDW05":3n24f1xd said:
I mean TN hasn't beat Bama since 2006 if I remember correctly. Every dog has his day. Bama is down some this year, but it takes experience to stay at the top and that's what these young guys will get. I noticed a comment above about Bama's fan base, what about all the TN fans that got butt hurt and cried when they were going to hire that coach that was at Ohio State at the time? I didn't see people throwing away Bama stuff or threatening to stop buying season tickets when Clemson beat them. I don't hate TN, but I think it's funny they are getting beat. Anyway, just my .02. ROLL TIDE!

buckaroo

They weren't but hurt, they actually had a great point, Schiano had been on a team with suspicions of sex abuse, it was the last thing we needed. If Saban leaves and you hire a nobody I'm sure everyone is going to be fine with it?

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Gobbler88":j6l3nm3i said:
TDW05":j6l3nm3i said:
I mean TN hasn't beat Bama since 2006 if I remember correctly. Every dog has his day. Bama is down some this year, but it takes experience to stay at the top and that's what these young guys will get. I noticed a comment above about Bama's fan base, what about all the TN fans that got butt hurt and cried when they were going to hire that coach that was at Ohio State at the time? I didn't see people throwing away Bama stuff or threatening to stop buying season tickets when Clemson beat them. I don't hate TN, but I think it's funny they are getting beat. Anyway, just my .02. ROLL TIDE!

We will see have everything shakes up in a couple years, don't worry.

PillsburyDoughboy

buckaroo":256f59ha said:
Actually I don't blame Dooley, Butch as much as our AD's, the front office was a mess GBO!
THIS^^^^

I think vols are going to stay right where they are until this problem is addressed.

wayne

buckaroo":1cdc74gl said:
They weren't but hurt, they actually had a great point, Schiano had been on a team with suspicions of sex abuse, it was the last thing we needed. If Saban leaves and you hire a nobody I'm sure everyone is going to be fine with it?
Anybody have a Schiano update? How's his record this year?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Gobbler88

buckaroo":27gxl6fh said:
So much for VFL then huh? Pitching fits and using threats to get their way is a great point? And, I may be surprised, but Bama won't just hire anybody once Saban is gone.

Gobbler88

TDW05":1fd6nb6r said:
Gobbler88":1fd6nb6r said:
TDW05":1fd6nb6r said:

We will see have everything shakes up in a couple years, don't worry.
Let TN keep losing ballgames and they fire Pruitt and it'll be more than a couple years.

Latest posts