Thank goodness for that overthrow joe !

BamaProud

Of course. NICK Saban is the greatest of all time. His ability to adjust to live reads is the reason he is the GOAT!

Re-Watch the game on Saturday. Realize he made the adjustments necessary at halftime on offense to score those points. Realize he made those adjustments at halftime to get the ALABAMA defense to make the correct reads and STOP the vols from running the score up.

OR

Bury your head in the sand and blame the refs. Seems to be the losing mentality of the vols nation.

Call me crazy but I don't think many Vols fans are going to re-watch that game. :)

PillsburyDoughboy

Call me crazy but I don't think many Vols fans are going to re-watch that game. :)
I get it!

I personally watched the game last year on replay ...the last few drives by ALABAMA several times.

ALABAMA did everything right in that game and was in the perfect position to win. They had the vols defeted . Sadly Bryce as dialed in as he was could not get downfield and help the recievers catch those perfect on the dime passes .

I've been biting my tongue till ALABAMA paid back some payback and could put a end to this BS but vols got really lucky last year. I'm glad to see yall choke on those cigars and hope that goal post is well lodged where the sun don't shine
Roll Tide !

PillsburyDoughboy

You have said some really dumb things on here but that one takes the cake. Not ONE bama fan here would even agree with that
Well.i would say by his third draft pick in the NFL draft he was not exactly the cream of the crop and he was never considered to be a Heisman candidate. Yall can talk about that till ur blue in the face but the facts speak for themselves.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Peyton Manning says halftime adjustments are a myth. You don't go into the locker room and scrap what you've spent all week working on in less then 15 minutes. It just don't happen.
Maybe that's why he could never win it all?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I believe winning multiple Super Bowls is the ultimate winning it all 🤔 !
Don't get me wrong he is one of my all time favorite quarterbacks and I have nothing but good thoughts about him.
The fact is, in college, he couldn't get it done.
I place alot of that on the coaching, or lack there of, but not all.

ImThere

I get it!

I personally watched the game last year on replay ...the last few drives by ALABAMA several times.

ALABAMA did everything right in that game and was in the perfect position to win. They had the vols defeted . Sadly Bryce as dialed in as he was could not get downfield and help the recievers catch those perfect on the dime passes .

I've been biting my tongue till ALABAMA paid back some payback and could put a end to this BS but vols got really lucky last year. I'm glad to see yall choke on those cigars and hope that goal post is well lodged where the sun don't shine
Roll Tide !
They got beat. That's why they play the game. The Vols won that game just like Al won this game. Don't start making excuses now.

trtr0611

They got beat. That's why they play the game. The Vols won that game just like Al won this game. Don't start making excuses now.
I know you've been here long enough to know this guy has no concept or opinion other than bama is the greatest and UT is trash. It's really kinda sad he can't post anything intelligent or meaningful. It wouldn't matter if Jesus Christ was UT's QB…..he would say he is trash.

wayne

I wouldn't call HH trash, but he wasn't a first or second round draft pick either. He wasn't even a high-end 3rd round pick.

NFL Draft: 2023 / Round: 3 / Pick: 68 I understand there was an injury, but he was a good runner, not an elite QB IMO.
He was absolute garbage.
Screenshot_20231023_080000_Chrome.jpg