Thank goodness for that overthrow joe !

PillsburyDoughboy

Roll Tide Roll

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697929130630.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697929130630.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 33

Gravey

How did yall like that 3rd quarter adjustment ?

Out Coached ? Out played? Better quarterback ? I'll wait!
Gonna need you to wait 3 days to comment like you did last year's game. šŸ¤”

Got outcoached and outplayed in the second half. Better qbā€¦neither set the woods on fire. Milton was hot starting 9-9 and #10 was a drop on the receiver. Once that happened his accuracy started waning and think his confidence went with it.

scn

That was an objectively terrible officiated game- still our fault. Reverted to that hallmark defense of keeping everything in front of us, except when they get behind usā€¦
I knew at the half that settling for field goals when you have it first and goal wasn't going to work. Hats off to the BAMA defense that kept it close the first half until Nick could make his adjustments. There is a reason that he is in the discussion as the best college coach ever.

Displaced_Vol

I knew at the half that settling for field goals when you have it first and goal wasn't going to work. Hats off to the BAMA defense that kept it close the first half until Nick could make his adjustments. There is a reason that he is in the discussion as the best college coach ever.
Agreed, but I felt a lot better after we scored that TD right before the half. We've been real good in that middle 4, let them come out and it was too easy. They adjusted and we didn't do anything at all

PalsPal

I knew at the half that settling for field goals when you have it first and goal wasn't going to work. Hats off to the BAMA defense that kept it close the first half until Nick could make his adjustments.

Yes, red zone and short yardage are Heupel's kryptonite. Settling for FGs on the road (when your 1st and goal) is a recipe for losing a game.

There is a reason that he is in the discussion as the best college coach ever.

Agreed! Really hoped we could usher in his retirement.

PillsburyDoughboy

Milton is trash . HH was trash but yall did not want to admit it. Yall wanted to hype up and brag that somehow Milton rubbed off on him and that he learned everything from him by being his room mate but they were both trash.

How many days has it been since the vol turds beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide ?

Someone get me the count STAT!

THE DUKE

Milton is trash . HH was trash but yall did not want to admit it. Yall wanted to hype up and brag that somehow Milton rubbed off on him and that he learned everything from him by being his room mate but they were both trash.

How many days has it been since the vol turds beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide ?

I wish you knew half of what you talk about. You seriously have no clue about football but besides what you read.

XCR-2

Weirdo

Latest posts