Thank goodness for that overthrow joe !

PillsburyDoughboy

Yes, red zone and short yardage are Heupel's kryptonite. Settling for FGs on the road (when your 1st and goal) is a recipe for losing a game.

Agreed! Really hoped we could usher in his retirement.
Why ? Yall talk about SABAN like he has one foot in the retirement home. What yall afraid of?

09FX4

Milton is trash . HH was trash but yall did not want to admit it. Yall wanted to hype up and brag that somehow Milton rubbed off on him and that he learned everything from him by being his room mate but they were both trash.

How many days has it been since the vol turds beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide ?

Someone get me the count STAT!
Milton is trash . HH was trash but yall did not want to admit it. Yall wanted to hype up and brag that somehow Milton rubbed off on him and that he learned everything from him by being his room mate but they were both trash.

How many days has it been since the vol turds beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide ?

HH helped put 52 points on a #3 alabama team and he was trash? You give bama fans a bad name. Milton played one heck of a first half. If it wasn't for bad play calling in the second half it's a different game.

deerfanatic

Look dude. We all know you like to stir the pot and say silly stuff but calling HH trash? The guy who was a heisman contender until he tore his acl the last couple games of the year and put 52 on your beloved tide? Talk trash but don't make yourself sound like you've had a brain injury at least.

BamaProud

I wouldn't call HH trash, but he wasn't a first or second round draft pick either. He wasn't even a high-end 3rd round pick.

NFL Draft: 2023 / Round: 3 / Pick: 68 I understand there was an injury, but he was a good runner, not an elite QB IMO.

scn

I wouldn't call HH trash, but he wasn't a first or second round draft pick either. He wasn't even a high-end 3rd round pick.

NFL Draft: 2023 / Round: 3 / Pick: 68 I understand there was an injury, but he was a good runner, not an elite QB IMO.
You don't think having the acl injury that is keeping him out of this season had anything to do with where he was drafted?

Without the injury, Hendon would have been in the Heisman finalists. Certainly not saying he was better than the Bama QB who was elite, but Hooker was elite as well.

BamaProud

You don't think having the acl injury that is keeping him out of this season had anything to do with where he was drafted?

Without the injury, Hendon would have been in the Heisman finalists. Certainly not saying he was better than the Bama QB who was elite, but Hooker was elite as well.

Teams draft injured players all the time. Tua is a prime example. I don't thing Hendon is a bad QB, but I really don't think the injury impacted his draft status a ton. Maybe without the injury he would have been drafted in the late 2nd or early 3rd....but who knows.

BamaProud

Agreed, but I felt a lot better after we scored that TD right before the half. We've been real good in that middle 4, let them come out and it was too easy. They adjusted and we didn't do anything at all

In all fairness, I don't know why Heupel would have made any big adjustments at the half. The Vols were up 20-7.

ImThere

How do you adjust to something that isn't there? I don't think the Vols have any mind readers on staff.
I just mean he knew Saban would adjust to what the Vols were doing. IMHO he should have changed up his game plan a little.

wayne

Peyton Manning says halftime adjustments are a myth. You don't go into the locker room and scrap what you've spent all week working on in less then 15 minutes. It just don't happen.

PillsburyDoughboy

Overthrow MILTON was a valuable player on the ALABAMA Crimson Tide roster. Darn pleased to welcome him aboard LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

Stats would say Milton played better but you're an imbecile so I understand. Back to the green stripe.
Back to the green stripe ?

So what your saying was that my participation Here was so valuable that you CHOSE to remove the restrictions and your values and peek back in on the wisdom I bestow?

Got it !

PillsburyDoughboy

Because he should have known Saban would change his game plan.
Of course. NICK Saban is the greatest of all time. His ability to adjust to live reads is the reason he is the GOAT!

Re-Watch the game on Saturday. Realize he made the adjustments necessary at halftime on offense to score those points. Realize he made those adjustments at halftime to get the ALABAMA defense to make the correct reads and STOP the vols from running the score up.

OR

Bury your head in the sand and blame the refs. Seems to be the losing mentality of the vols nation.

Latest posts