Joe Milton

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
He has a cannon AND does backflips. First round pick!!!

I kid

No doubting his arm strength. The questios for Milton are can he throttle it back when needed, make accurate throws, and make good decisions after going through the reads? No doubting his talent, and many say that he has improved in the offseason.

THEdonkey0515

he has all the tools in the world, and the coach/team to put up great #s.

He would destroy the NFL combine Similar to the way AR15 did this year.

buckaroo

IMG_1146.png

chris1976

Have high hopes for him. He looked great against Clemson.
I have watched several interviews with him in the last few months. He is a completely different human than he was two years ago when he started. He is confident and humble. He is a leader of men and has complete control of the locker room. I predict a huge season and very high draft stock going into the draft.

PalsPal

I have watched several interviews with him in the last few months. He is a completely different human than he was two years ago when he started. He is confident and humble. He is a leader of men and has complete control of the locker room. I predict a huge season and very high draft stock going into the draft.

I think rooming with Hendon helped him in a lot of areas on and off the field.

Bone Collector

I hope so. Just have to hope he doesn't overthrow wide open WRs. especially against GA, AL, etc. He definitely has all the physical tangibles. He was a highly touted QB coming out of HS. If he can get that cannon under control, he should be fine.

Latest posts