Tennessee vs Florida

THEdonkey0515

UF was without a key guy, then had a guy go out mid game that never returned.

UT also got a gift on that no call should have been UF shooting 3 foul shots in a key moment of the game.

Still happy to see UT get 3 SEC wins in a row Heading to Texas Saturday.

Gravey

Didn't see anything but the post game clip where things seemed to get chirpy between the 2 and ended with Vols players doing the gator chomp at the Florida players. I get it and probably would've done the same at that age but ya gotta win and lose with class. Hate seeing crap like that.

atnvol

Barnes talked about his guys and winning with class after the game. Basically saying, we need to walk away from the juvenile behavior whenever it rears its head.

THEdonkey0515

Didn't see anything but the post game clip where things seemed to get chirpy between the 2 and ended with Vols players doing the gator chomp at the Florida players. I get it and probably would've done the same at that age but ya gotta win and lose with class. Hate seeing crap like that.
Wasn't just the players looks like about 95% of the fans was as well as the gators left the court.

Don't really have a problem with it, something like this is gonna have to happen between these teams almost every time they meet in any sport.

Don't really know what was said or happened I'm sure 15 story's will come out, but the clip I watched also showed a UF player having to be ran down and restrained multiple times while he was flexing with his balled up fist.

Grant Williams, and company walked off the floor doing the gator chop a few years ago and as far as I know his a class act.

Gravey

Wasn't just the players looks like about 95% of the fans was as well as the gators left the court.

Don't really have a problem with it, something like this is gonna have to happen between these teams almost every time they meet in any sport.

Don't really know what was said or happened I'm sure 15 story's will come out, but the clip I watched also showed a UF player having to be ran down and restrained multiple times while he was flexing with his balled up fist.

Grant Williams, and company walked off the floor doing the gator chop a few years ago and as far as I know his a class act.
I don't know what started it either and did see the same video with the Florida guy being run down. Fans doing it are one thing and is expected but still think as a player let your actions on the field do your talking. It's kind of like when a football players scores a touchdown no need for all that ridiculous dancing and crap. Hand the ball to the referee and act like you've been there. Guess I'm just old school.

THEdonkey0515

I don't know what started it either and did see the same video with the Florida guy being run down. Fans doing it are one thing and is expected but still think as a player let your actions on the field do your talking. It's kind of like when a football players scores a touchdown no need for all that ridiculous dancing and crap. Hand the ball to the referee and act like you've been there. Guess I'm just old school.
I see what your saying...

On the other hand 19 year old college kid doing something dumb is expected in my eyes after a close rival chirpy game.

45 year old grown fans acting like fools is not. I don't know just me.

Then I guess you can say that's on Barnes if he don't want his players acting that way again I can remember that Grant Williams team doing the same stuff under barnes

PalsPal

but still think as a player let your actions on the field do your talking.

Spot on.

Opposing players showing their butts ALWAYS motivated me, and sometimes was just enough to push me to ensure victory for me and my team.

In fact, I sometimes think that Saban may manufacture some of the "disrespect" aimed at his team for this very reason. He is the one of the master motivators after all, and I am being serious.

Gravey

I see what your saying...

On the other hand 19 year old college kid doing something dumb is expected in my eyes after a close rival chirpy game.

45 year old grown fans acting like fools is not. I don't know just me.

Then I guess you can say that's on Barnes if he don't want his players acting that way again I can remember that Grant Williams team doing the same stuff under barnes
That's why I initially said at their age I'd have probably done it too. Heck when I was at Tennessee Tech we cleared the benches with UT at our place and then their fans heckled the crap out of us later in the year when we played them in Knoxville. I thought it was funny back then.

THEdonkey0515

That's why I initially said at their age I'd have probably done it too. Heck when I was at Tennessee Tech we cleared the benches with UT at our place and then their fans heckled the crap out of us later in the year when we played them in Knoxville. I thought it was funny back then.
That's like 3 straight games UT has kinda had conflict in. Maybe Barnes wants these guys to get a little chirpy

The had problems with LSU, Vandy now UF.

scn

The Vol chirping doesn't come close to the UF thuggery from last year. That player should have been arrested for assault. It pretty well ended TN's year with the injury to Fulkerson.

For whatever reason, it seems like something happens every time the Vols play the Gators.

THEdonkey0515

The Vol chirping doesn't come close to the UF thuggery from last year. That player should have been arrested for assault. It pretty well ended TN's year with the injury to Fulkerson.

For whatever reason, it seems like something happens every time the Vols play the Gators.
Yeah, that's why I didn't have much of a problem with it

Something like this happens 9 outta 10 times UT and UF play each other in any sport. And it's gonna continue to happen from bothsides.

Just a little smack talk, and gator choping after a victory. No big deal, And it seemed the UF player couldn't handle it. He would have gave Penny Hardaway a heat attack running around with this fist balled up.

THEdonkey0515

break it down for you.

• LSU--- coach is a walking "Richard" Head and should have been fired long ago.
  • Vandy--- little brother syndrome.
  • UF-- Like stated before, Fulky from last year and just because its Florida.
Could be adding Texas to that list Saturday.

Barnes old stomping grounds, Texas fans heard Tennessee Fans laugh at them and Thank them for firing Barnes for years.

Has a chance to get heated.

Latest posts