Tennessee violations announced today

cbhunter

If I was a Bammer, I think I would stay pretty quiet on the whole issue. At some point, Bama and St. Nick aren't going to have enough leverage over the rules makers and will have to explain how a VERY high portion of their football team is driving around in new Challengers, Mercedes, and blinged out trucks. I'm sure all of that over the past couple of decades (prior to NIL) has been on the up and up. I wonder where Pruitt got some of his ideas.........................?
Some of them ain't the brightest fellers for sure

Gravey

I'd say Pruitt did his job and the plan worked :) ! Roll Tide !!!
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

deerfanatic

If I was a Bammer, I think I would stay pretty quiet on the whole issue. At some point, Bama and St. Nick aren't going to have enough leverage over the rules makers and will have to explain how a VERY high portion of their football team is driving around in new Challengers, Mercedes, and blinged out trucks. I'm sure all of that over the past couple of decades (prior to NIL) has been on the up and up. I wonder where Pruitt got some of his ideas.........................?

I'd like to know where Pruitt learned all his recruiting and coaching ways. Oh yeah…bama. Pretty sure he didn't just go rogue when Tennessee hired him. He just implemented the bama way before he realized he didn't have bama protection.

PillsburyDoughboy

Maybe he was just told to do it by the culture as per the NCAA report ??

Spurhunter

I just have to say the ignore feature is a glorious thing. I was tempted to look for the first time since using it on this particular thread, but did not. I'm sure there is some pure idiocy being spewed behind the "you are ignoring content by this member" green stripe banner. If you have a low tolerance for morons, I highly recommend it! You're time on tndeer will be so much more enjoyable.

Gravey