Tennessee classic

Lost Lake

Lots of vendors, and a great shoot. Bring some camping gear and stay a couple days. I think every traditional shooter ought to go at least once.

It's just outside of Clarksville, Tn right off of I 24. Usually the first weekend of May, but people will arrive early and set up to camp.

eddie c

Copied from another site

Folks have been asking about the dates for the TN. Classic so here it is. It will beheld on May 3/4/5 2019 at TwinOaks Bowhunter's club / 1079 Ashley Rd. Chapmansboro, TN. 37035. You can get more info and directions from our web site [Twinoaksbowhunters.org] also we have video and pictures of previous Classics so if you haven't been before you can see what you getting yourself into. ;) Can't wait, it is like a big family reunion for me and many others. Hope to see ya there. As usual I will be there all week so come on anytime the gate will be open and the fire going. ;) :) Pappy

southernhunter

I am going to try and go, 3 guys I have met through archery pages want to met up. One said they liked to drink a little there at night, personally I don't drink. So I will avoiding that But maybe anyone interested can met up and shoot some together. I am little worried about my shooting abilities but hey I been made fun of before and I am still alive so why not lol

eddie c

southernhunter":3oz7zj3h said:
I am going to try and go, 3 guys I have met through archery pages want to met up. One said they liked to drink a little there at night, personally I don't drink. So I will avoiding that But maybe anyone interested can met up and shoot some together. I am little worried about my shooting abilities but hey I been made fun of before and I am still alive so why not lol

I don't drink either. I've also never seen it out of hand there either. It's like a big family outing.
As far as shooting ability, there will be a ton of guys there that would help you out.

TN Song Dog

I went once and regretted not planning more time or planning to camp a night. The most traditional vendors I have ever seen in one place, and the 3d course was awesome. There were all ability levels there, and everyone was very encouraging. Family friendly for sure. Saw one guy sip one beer at his tent, but that was extent of that. Plan a full day or to camp. You won't regret it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

southernhunter

Lord willing I plan to go. I was hoping to look at some bows and possibly try them out. I am in the market for a long bow just not sure what I want.

TN Song Dog

southernhunter":3g7eibrp said:
Lord willing I plan to go. I was hoping to look at some bows and possibly try them out. I am in the market for a long bow just not sure what I want.
See if you can find some Ron LeClair shrew bows or the Java Man bows (basically same design). Those shoot real nice. Fast, quiet, and no shock.

LanceS4803

I went for the first time last year. A BIG selection of bows and accessories, very surprised.
I'm planning on stopping by again this year.

Smo

TN Song Dog":3ozcspw9 said:
southernhunter":3ozcspw9 said:
See if you can find some Ron LeClair shrew bows or the Java Man bows (basically same design). Those shoot real nice. Fast, quiet, and no shock.

Ron has a web site as well.

Beaver86

southernhunter":1cnuux40 said:
I met big jim up there and had him build me a bow and love it. Can't go wrong with his lineup.