Tennessee classic?

CHRIS WILSON

I'm planning to drive up on Saturday morning and hang out for the day. Haven't been up to Twin Oaks in several years. Looking forward to it.

Os2 Outdoors

I plan on coming during the day one day, looking to buy a long bow. It's in my neighborhood basically and I'm good friends with the owners.

Good luck fellas

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CHRIS WILSON

I believe I'm going to head up that way early Saturday morning, rain or shine. Not sure if I'm going to shoot the course yet or not. I took a hiatus from shooting and just recently started back, so my shooting really is not up to par....by my standards. Still want to browse the vendors and catch up with some folks.

southernhunter

CHRIS WILSON":2lqapd70 said:
I believe I'm going to head up that way early Saturday morning, rain or shine. Not sure if I'm going to shoot the course yet or not. I took a hiatus from shooting and just recently started back, so my shooting really is not up to par....by my standards. Still want to browse the vendors and catch up with some folks.

I hope there's others not up to para shooting because I sure ain't and plan to give it a whirl anyway.

jmlost

Great shoot today. Meet some nice folks. Man that's a lot of targets. Felt reall good about my first 20. Just ok with the next 10. Train wreck on last 10. Don't think it was fatigue as much loss of focus.

eddie c

I came on Saturday afternoon and started working on my next selfbow Sunday. I chased that ring until Tuesday afternoon when I found out the wood isn't dry enough to finish and shoot this weekend. I stopped, sealed the ends and started shooting the 3D practice range Wednesday and Thursday. It has 20 targets. I shot it twice both days. This morning I helped my daughter set up her booth then shot the second half, relieved her for lunch then shot the first half. Then help pack up.
According to my fitness watch, the first half is 1.47 miles and the second half is 1.33. this includes walking to the target and back to the trail.

Latest posts