suzuki cdi box ltf250 quadrunner 98

TN RDG RNR

I would check the wires coming from the stator with and ohm meter. Sounds like there could be a bad connector or wire. Maybe when you unplugged the stator from the wiring harness it moved the wires around just enough to regain connection. Then ridding it or something caused it to loose connection again.

If it were me I would unplug the new stator. Set the multi-meter on 20,000 ohms wire by wire shove one test probe in the wiring harness /stator plug and touch the other to the furthest point on the wire you can find. It should Zero if the wire is intact. Also check all your grounds.

Then when your finished come over to my house. I have a Big Bear been trying to trace down a bad wire for 2 weeks. :D

Man those are high. Id say find a parts bike with the motor locked up that way you can buy it cheap and be fairly certain that the cdi is still good, plus have lots of spare parts. Wouldn't pay more than $150-$200.

Criagslist, post and add on classifieds here. There a lot of those bikes out there.

Good Luck

Latest posts