2021 Suzuki KingQuad 750

Uncle Jesse

Thought I'd give a review on my Suzuki since I've got a few miles on it now

The only reason I bought it was because I had so much trouble out of my Honda Rubicon and there was no new Hondas to be had at the time

Overall I like it except for the power steering. It's easier than a non power steering Honda but nothing close to a Honda with power steering. My cousin has a 2013 Suzuki like mine but no power steering and his is easier to steer than mine. Suzuki changed the caster angle on the power steering models to make it more stable and the power steering is there to offset the added resistance. This thing is crazy fast so I could see it being easy to roll if the steering was too easy

It does have a belt and if an automatic is desired, it's superior to anything Honda has. It has a centrifugal clutch between the engine and belt so it is smoother at low speeds than Polaris. This is my work truck and a daily driver so we'll see how it holds up. The Honda made it a year and a half and 4000 miles. Got the Suzuki in May and it has 1500 miles now. I've pulled some heavy loads and I've never smoked the belt or felt it slip. We had a Can Am and was constantly smoking the belt on it with normal riding.

The ride is excellent and it handles my 25 gallon sprayer with ease. The Rubicon did good with it too but Ranchers struggled to turn with the sprayer

The oil is easy to change with no plastic panels to remove and a spin on oil filter. The oil change intervals are 1000 to 2000 miles instead of 600 on a Honda, which I know isn't a big deal to most but I average 300 miles per month. Can't reset the service reminder on the display without taking it to the dealer or buying some sort of switch to plug in under the seat

Overall I do like it but would get a foot shift Rubicon if I was looking to buy another. I like that easy steering

cbhunter

Can't dispute the greatness of Honda! However, the rubicon seems to be one of the most troubled models they have ever put out from what I'm told. Rubicon's and Rincons.

I'm sure some of you fellow members have them and have had great luck but they simply don't hold a candle to ranchers and foreman's dependability.

*from what I've been told by my mechanic

And I've witnessed some troubles

Rackseeker

I have a buddy that has a Suzuki and he really likes it. I have a 2015 Rubicon manual shift and haven't had any problems so far. It don't get anywhere the miles put on it as yours did though. Just wondering, for what you use your machine for why haven't you went to a SXS. Something like a Honda Pioneer.

Uncle Jesse

I've got cattle. We were running 1000 head but we're half that now.
Side by Side question is easy, they get too hot inside and not nimble enough

My Brother has had Gators and a Polaris General now. I used his General for 2 months while my Rubicon was in the shop. I'm out on using one full time

Latest posts