Suzuki mini truck

SC Manimal

Anyone have one or know much about them? Guy down the road has one priced for $4,900 and it looks sweet. All my buddies have bought Razors and I just can't drop that kind of $ these days. The seller wasn't home but as far as I can tell it may be 3cyl or 4. Possibly a locked rear end. How easy are parts to come by?

MudIslandMemphis

Pretty cool little trucks, don't know much about them though as far as reliability or parts. I wouldn't plan on taking it along with your rzr buddies though. Yeah they can prob handle some terrain but nothing like a rzr will do. If you are wanting to join your buddies on trails i would looking into just buying a 4 wheeler. You can find a good used one thats only 2-3 years old for under $5k and honestly most of the trails i've been on they go through the obstacles a lot easier than a rzr can. Rzrs are nice if you always have someone riding with you though. Could also look for an older rzr like '08-'10. Feel like i've seen some of the base models ones going for $6k-$7k...not sure on reliability for those years.

hillbillyfab

We were setting machinery in a plant last year. Another contractor had one and it was piled up with tools and materials. I quizzed the guys about, their response was it constantly needed work and they weren't pleased with it. No to be fair, I know how hired hands treat equipment, so the lil truck may have never had a chance either.

Latest posts