Super Caney May 16

Tubakka

of course, I could've transported the trout express shipping to an Iberian residence, to my friend Francisco, where the standard sink size is approximate 3 inches, or 6-7 cm shall I say, shorter, so that it would APPEAR that a trout that is 20" is IN FACT....23" give or take. There is some grey area in those metric conversions.

...I just had a drink at Vinnie T's with a friend and his mech. engineering buddies and brought this up. Laughter erupted, and in the ensuing half a pitcher was spilt to the floor. SMILE...you're on candid camera!

shorefisherman

bigluresonly said:
This is another pic of the brown in tub's sink after it had been on ice a couple hours. My cooler is 24" wide, the fish was every bit of 23.5". Congrats tubbaka.

0516091151.jpg

:D :D :D ....funny stuff.

look at this brown carefully and you can tell what type of beverage they've been drinkin... :D

B.D.

This thread is not getting nearly enough argument, recriminations, and trolling to be a proper TNDeer Caney thread.

Here, let me help:

Hopefully TWRA will pass a better size limit on the Caney this year and you will have to release trout like that instead of throwing them all in the cooler with your beer.

There, I feel better now.

angel.gif
popcorn.gif

bd

A

Anonymous

Tubs.. congratulations on the very nice Brown! I love fishing for them and do so every chance i get and tell everyone to go piss up a rope.. eating a few trout does the body good!!

madMax

Hmmm... Tubs back in TN grillin' some bigboy browns + BD laid up beside the computer for 6 weeks = high probability for a Caney thread of epic proportions.

Can I get some popcorn too please@!!!

Tubakka

Wait, BD...c'mon now...c'mon now. I did release the better of the fish. And I've not had a good brown in LITERALLY 6 months. Give me some slack dude...

...of course, alas, all the big browns are gone...

...I'm going to start carrying an old boom box with a tape deck with an old recording of "Nearer My God to Thee" everytime a big brown comes to the boat, ahha...just playin...

Tubakka

Haha...amen brother. Summer project.

I guess its my fault. I did a ton of pushups last year, and worked out kinda hard...and then quit. Don't do that. Not good.

gil1

Brian Dunigan said:
I was just having a little fun.

Tubs, I forgot to point out that your man boobs are over the size limit.

bd

Bwahaha! What size "bro" do you wear, Tubbs?

I quit dipping about a year and a half ago and switched to eating. I've been telling everyone I'm only getting hitched cause I got knocked up. I look like I'm in my 2nd trimester.

Latest posts