Sunday Hunting

Bone Collector

Well I didn't make the law I'm just stating that I don't disagree with it. I hope you don't think that I imposed the Lords will and if you seen that in a post, show it to me . Did I stand for the church over hunting? Yes. I believe we all should. If someone doesn't want to attend what god himself holds so dear that's nothing to me but I won't agree with it. I believe we'll answer for it someday.
I didn't say you did anything or imposed anything. Below I have highlighted in red who made the laws and is trying to impose anything. The orange statement is a general statement not directed at you even though I used the word "you".

Bone Collector said:
I can understand this, but the point of this thread is hunting on Sunday and the fact that some states have made laws that infringe upon peoples rights by infringing upon their first amendment rights to try to ensure people go to church vs. hunting even if they don't want to or are not Christian.

One belief I will never agree with no matter what argument you make is the belief that since the country was founded by Christian men that Christianity can be used as a guide or compass for making laws in a country that promised in its founding documents the freedom of religion, which means the freedom to have NO religion. Thus making laws from a biblical standpoint that apply to all people whether they believe or not is an infringement on their rights.

Its kinda like a 2 buck limit or a 1 buck limit. If you believe the limit should be 1 then YOU just shoot 1. Likewise if you believe that you should be in church on Sunday and not in the woods, then YOU go to church on Sunday. If someone else that doesn't follow your beliefs or believes you don't need a church to have a relationship with God, then that is their choice. The state through human vessels has no right IMO to "impose the Lord's will".

bluedogman

I have a buddy over in Burnsville nc. I remember him telling me about the no Sunday hunting and thought he was kidding till he showed me the regs

Latest posts