Summit Titan!

cecil30-30

Well if I recall correctly,there was a post here several months back about the summit titan,Nobody really had anything to say about it because no one had much experience with them.So i thought i'd share my experience with you.I bought it a about 2 months ago and it went together very easy,and from the moment out of the box,i could tell it was alot bigger than the viper.Im 6'3 250lbs,so i needed the extra space.Well yesterday,i took it coyote hunting for the first time. Immedatly stepping into it and started climbing,i noticed how big it was.Everything is the same as the viper,just super sized.I love it.If i had to say anything bad about it,it would have to that it is almost too big!!LOL..If there was such a thing..lOL But once up at desired hunting height,it felt like you were sitting in a high rise condo.Very nice stand and can't wait to do the first all day hunt out of it during ML season.If anyone wants to try it out that is in my area,just let me know..You can take it for a spin anytime!LOL

94user

:cool: I have a Summit Razor. It's the same as the viper except the bar you sit on while climbing can be folded under to make the front totally open. I'm 5'9" and can't see a man your size being comfy in it. Hope you kill a hoss from yours!

Latest posts