suggestions for pop up blind for two

waumpuscat

I saw a Eastman blind at Academy Sports that looked like it would be big enough for two adults. they had two or 3 different models. anybody got experience with the eastman blinds? Are the Ameristep blinds that yall are talking about for two people?

Wrangler95

I've got a Ameristep Doghouse blind and like it very well,plenty big enough for 2 hunters.I set up my video camera and film my turkey hunts out of it!

4onaside

We have four Ameristep outhouse blinds which are great turkey blinds. I consider them to be one person blinds, however, but they are cheap(we paid between $29.95, on sale at Gander, to $49.95, regular price at Walmart. Well built also, a couple of ours are into their third season and still going strong. A feature that we like is that when you need to stretch simply stand up, a luxury that you do not have with most of the more expensive other blinds.

16fthome

Be sure to check out your local sams club! they got a blind that includes the chair and shooting stick for $90 Not a bad deal for $90 might pick me up one

Latest posts