Storming the field

TNTreeman

I started to storm the football field at Purdue one time when a student there. I got to the field and began to feel the pressure of the crowd and immediately turned around and got out of there. One of the dumbest things I ever did.

Yes, Purdue actually won a game in their history that was deemed worthy to storm the field…don't laugh, they really did! Maybe it was Bowling Green State or something, but it was a win.
Did they wear leather helmets back then with no face masks ?

encore06

With 5:00 minutes remaining in the Ky vs Miss State game last night at Starkville and Miss St leading, an announcement came up on the Jumbo Tron reminding everyone not to storm the court after the game. Ky won the game with a last sec shot to foil the celebration.

Gravey

With 5:00 minutes remaining in the Ky vs Miss State game last night at Starkville and Miss St leading, an announcement came up on the Jumbo Tron reminding everyone not to storm the court after the game. Ky won the game with a last sec shot to foil the celebration.
State blew that game. Up by almost 20 early in the 2nd half and squandered it. Kudos to Kentucky for the comeback win.

Spurhunter

They ain't playing around there in ALABAMA.
Man that's brutal! A bunch of old fat people lining up around the court! They ain't playing around! Only a bunch of dumbasses from alabama would have to practice lining up around the court after the horn sounds. I wonder how many days and hours it took for them to get it right. You can't make it up. 😅😅😅

BMan

That LSU coach is trash. She doesn't say anything about her player taking a cheap shot at another player, but faults a teammate standing up for that player.

As for "I wish she would have pushed (the trash human known as) angel reese" - I have a feeling "angel" would have hit the floor even harder.

Spurhunter

Greenville Police Department is not messing around with fans getting on the court
That's not storming the court or fans celebrating on the court after the game. That's a thug attempting to assault someone on the court during the game. Not even close to what we are talking about. You are comparing apples to orange juice as usual. It's a shame the alabama thug that assaulted the Tennessee fan (a woman!) wasn't arrested.

PillsburyDoughboy

That LSU coach is trash. She doesn't say anything about her player taking a cheap shot at another player, but faults a teammate standing up for that player.

As for "I wish she would have pushed (the trash human known as) angel reese" - I have a feeling "angel" would have hit the floor even harder.
While I don't watch BB much less ladies BB I do follow it to some extent.

KIM MCCAULEY (sp) is pretty much a bad ass and one u probably don't want to F with and Angel Reese while she's been in the news alot lately for being a trouble making player and being needy can be a force on the court.

If I were on the opposing team I would probably NOT want to FAFO the hard way.

But u and the Lady vols by all means go right ahead. Try it. :)

PillsburyDoughboy

That's not storming the court or fans celebrating on the court after the game. That's a thug attempting to assault someone on the court during the game. Not even close to what we are talking about. You are comparing apples to orange juice as usual. It's a shame the alabama thug that assaulted the Tennessee fan (a woman!) wasn't arrested.
Well.. he FAFO the hard way. Right into handcuffs.

Lesson learned

BMan

While I don't watch BB much less ladies BB I do follow it to some extent.

KIM MCCAULEY (sp) is pretty much a bad ass and one u probably don't want to F with and Angel Reese while she's been in the news alot lately for being a trouble making player and being needy can be a force on the court.

If I were on the opposing team I would probably NOT want to FAFO the hard way.

But u and the Lady vols by all means go right ahead. Try it. :)

What do I have to do with the Lady Vols, dumazz? FFS

Latest posts