Ole Miss security guard trying to keep fans off of the field!

Rob R.

That's funny. I was watching the students go over the rails and eventually a couple security guys were helping some of the students get over the rails safely.

PillsburyDoughboy

But you have only been watching since they started winning. Alabama had a football team before saban.
Ive been a ALABAMA fan for over 50 years myself and I don't remember any idiot fan rushing the stadium behavior from the ALABAMA fans ever. It may have happened but I don't recall it.

I do remember Sabans Security team bashing the crap out of a Texas A@M fan when she FAFO the hard way. Bottom line is with these young fans is don't FAFO the hard way. Security is on the field for a reason.

PillsburyDoughboy

The hilarious part here is not the security guard smacking the fire out of the Hotty Toddy . Which I admit is funny all by itself. The funny part is the Old Miss Fan base acting like they just won a national championship after beating a LSWHO team in a game that gets them nothing but a trip to maybe the Jimmy Kimmel bowl. Congratulations. You look like idiots come Monday morning.