Stolen Redneck Blind Putnam county

kaizen leader

View attachment 201540Stolen this morning, my uncles Redneck blind on my property in Baxter, TN at around 4:00am. Please let me know if you see it. He takes one wheel off every year and they even brought a wheel to use to haul it out.
Damn man. Why are there people so entitled? I hope you get it back. Good luck. Does it have any defining marks on the blind? Where about was it stolen?

tug

We have a pic of a guy in there 2 weeks ago, Sherriffs dept involved and has photo. They knew where the camera was and knocked it down this morning
I have several decoy cameras. One at my entry gate, etc. When the active camera records the dirt bag tampering with the decoy, that is intent. He was not just lost. (I suppose driving off with a $4000 blind is intent too.)

tug

Long shot. But I had a trespasser who I had a good pic of, good enough to see a cocked and locked .45 in his waist. I spent a lot of time trying to identify him. Where do you find a criminal? Sometimes already in jail. Which is where this guy was. Aggravate assault. Wilson county jail has a web site that has pics of everyone staying overnight there.

redblood

Long shot. But I had a trespasser who I had a good pic of, good enough to see a cocked and locked .45 in his waist. I spent a lot of time trying to identify him. Where do you find a criminal? Sometimes already in jail. Which is where this guy was. Aggravate assault. Wilson county jail has a web site that has pics of everyone staying overnight there.
Good point. Watch the jail
Intakes

Latest posts