Spooky 3 year old

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Like how they mention another deer that they were wondering about before deciding this one was not the other (think they said the other one was named "Forky"?)

Pilchard

Like how they mention another deer that they were wondering about before deciding this one was not the other (think they said the other one was named "Forky"?)
Yeah. Forky looked like an alien up until this year. He was a 20"+ wide four pointer. His antlers basically went straight out sideways without much curve. This year he added short brows(about an inch) and somehow grew nice tall tines in his wide/strange rack.

He has had a bad scar since he was a yearling. Assume it was a car accident but he's super recognizable. He's 4 now and a pretty cool deer although he's not as tolerant of humans as many of the others for some reason.

Pilchard

city deer are different animal. neat encounter. he could be 200" and id have no interest in shooting him- seek one would probably differ with me on that
My neighbor killed a 180"+ deer during muzzleloader off a 50 acre farm about 3/4 mile from my house. The deer was a 4 year old and one that I saw most days before the acorns started falling. My son had named him "Hungry Hungry Buck" because he wouldn't let any other deer eat anything until he got his fill. Luckily "Points" is still around who happens to be the biggest of the bunch.

Latest posts