Southern Middle Tn Hog Hunts

Kimber45

I am actually looking for a hog hunt as well. We live in West Tn. Don't have much to spend as my 17 yr old son was a passenger in a vehicle accident on May 9th which required traumatic brain surgery at The Med in Memphis. So far I've seen bills totalling over $600,000. Thank the Lord for health insurance as the other kids car insurance seems bascially worthless. He is recovering remarkably however he will have titanium strips holding a section of his skull in place for the rest of his life so there went his plans to go in the military among other things. I also have a 13 yr old son who loves to hunt. I've never had an oppourtunity to get these kids away from home for a few days on a hunt of any kind and would really like to find a late summer - early-mid fall gun-hog hunt for my boys. You don't really realize just how precious time with your kids is until you come close to losing one like I did so I am going to get to work on making some hunting memories now while I still can! If anyone could hook me up with an inexpensive hunt I can promise you it would be greatly appreciated!

mike243

there is a muzzle loader hunt that is in the first weekend in october,its in telico plains,buck & boar,bring a fishing pole as you can catch your supper,camping in several areas,may not see or get any critters but you will find sign & have a great time,mike243

buckmoss1

In February several folks always get together as Big South Fork in E. TN for a hog hunt. It may be a long drive for you but the accommodations are very cheap and we have a great time. You should watch for it, a thread usually pops up in Jan right after deer season.