SOOOOOOO READY FOR SEASON!

REN

man i love deer hunting but already CANNOT WAIT FOR TURKEY TO START! over the years i have become more and more a pure turkey hunter. even while deer hunting i catch myself thinking of turkey hunting lol

gonna be a long 3 months :(

stik

REN said:
man i love deer hunting but already CANNOT WAIT FOR TURKEY TO START! over the years i have become more and more a pure turkey hunter. even while deer hunting i catch myself thinking of turkey hunting lol

most every time i have gone turkey hunting, i sit there wishing i had gone fishing.

stik

stik said:
REN said:

most every time i have gone turkey hunting, i sit there wishing i had gone fishing.

and then i go fishing and can't catch a crappie over 9 3/4 inches and wish i had gone hunting :)

Gravey

stik said:
stik said:
REN said:

and then i go fishing and can't catch a crappie over 9 3/4 inches and wish i had gone hunting :)
Maybe you ought to stay home and take up cross-stitching. :D j/k stik

stik

Gravey said:
stik said:
stik said:
REN said:

Maybe you ought to stay home and take up cross-stitching. :D j/k stik

:D

Latest posts