So the wife said…..

Displaced_Vol

Lol
5:00 local (central) time. I'm very interested to see if we can figure anything out. Better do it quick got a pretty tough stretch coming up.

Oh Tell the duke grad long term outlook on the blue devils ain't so good now that coach K hung it up.

Hduke86

Lol
5:00 local (central) time. I'm very interested to see if we can figure anything out. Better do it quick got a pretty tough stretch coming up.

Oh Tell the duke grad long term outlook on the blue devils ain't so good now that coach K hung it up.
I'm afraid you're right about Duke and Coach K. I think these other schools have leveled the playing field with talent. Why sit on the bench at schools like Duke,Kentucky,UNC and the like when you can go to school and be the star. You're playing more and being scouted cause you're the star on the other team. I think it took a few years for players to start shifting that kind of direction but now I believe it's made college bball better overall.

Displaced_Vol

I'm afraid you're right about Duke and Coach K. I think these other schools have leveled the playing field with talent. Why sit on the bench at schools like Duke,Kentucky,UNC and the like when you can go to school and be the star. You're playing more and being scouted cause you're the star on the other team. I think it took a few years for players to start shifting that kind of direction but now I believe it's made college bball better overall.
That's an interesting take it'll be interesting to see if it continues to play out that way. You'd think NIL and just social media in general plays into that thought too.

wayne

That's an interesting take it'll be interesting to see if it continues to play out that way. You'd think NIL and just social media in general plays into that thought too.
If you want to see a good example of a player being a role player on a team and then transferring to another team and becoming a superstar Google former Tennessee player Drew Pember and see how he is doing now. He would have never become that type of player under Barnes.

scn

If you want to see a good example of a player being a role player on a team and then transferring to another team and becoming a superstar Google former Tennessee player Drew Pember and see how he is doing now. He would have never become that type of player under Barnes.
There is a little bit of difference in the competition between playing in the SEC and who he is now playing against.