Smokey grays?

THEdonkey0515

Won't wear anything alternate against Bama I can't imagine.

Last year they talked about not being able to get all the items in for the grays which is one reason they went with black unis and our normal helmets. Supply chain issues with Nike. So, I have no idea if that's been resolved but they can't just do this on a whim.
From what I understand starting in 2022 they was supposed to wear them atleast 1 game for 4 years.

"Nike's "Smokey Grey" uniform makes its triumphant return to Rocky Top in 2022. The fan-favorite, alternate design will serve as a uniform option for Tennessee football this fall as part of the new Smokey Grey Series."

"The new initiative will see the Volunteers wear Smokey Grey uniforms for at least one game for each of the next four seasons (2022, '23, '24 and '25), "

Displaced_Vol

From what I understand starting in 2022 they was supposed to wear them atleast 1 game for 4 years.

"Nike's "Smokey Grey" uniform makes its triumphant return to Rocky Top in 2022. The fan-favorite, alternate design will serve as a uniform option for Tennessee football this fall as part of the new Smokey Grey Series."

"The new initiative will see the Volunteers wear Smokey Grey uniforms for at least one game for each of the next four seasons (2022, '23, '24 and '25), "
There you go they must have got it all worked out.

I'd say UK is a good bet. Maybe Mizzou?

THEdonkey0515

Looks like the vols are returning the Gray uniforms on the road against LSU.

I'm fine with that, Wear the orange against Bama in Knoxville makes since.. UT-Martin didn't make much since to being back the grays.

I thought they might bring back the Smokey gray against KY at Home. Any chance they planning to put on black and orange that game on Halloween weekend?

Gravey

Looks like the vols are returning the Gray uniforms on the road against LSU.

I'm fine with that, Wear the orange against Bama in Knoxville makes since.. UT-Martin didn't make much since to being back the grays.

I thought they might bring back the Smokey gray against KY at Home. Any chance they planning to put on black and orange that game on Halloween weekend?
I read that a few minutes ago. Said LSU wears white for home games so they opted for the Smokey gray.

Latest posts