Finally heard back from Uncle Smokey after the game

gator-n-buck

Was a little worried when I didn't hear from Uncle Smokey after the big win. He's been known to celebrate to much and end up in the ER. Last time they tried to brand a "S" on his arm around the fire with a clothes hanger and they put it on backwards. Well it got infected and cost him a trip to the hospital. I won't even mention the time that they had the bomb fire jumping contest barefooted.

Uncle Smokey called me last night and told me that he was celebrating at the trailer-pulls on ole swamp road. Uncle Smokey told me that he came in 4th place in his ole F-100 on 35s. He did make excuses that they moved up to a double-wide trailer this year and his son, "Cottonmouth", wore the treads off his tires doing donuts in the Pic-N-Save parking lot.

Uncle Smokey told me that he was shocked that UF's defense looked like they ran out of gas at the end of the game and also glad that Franks hit Cleveland on the fly pattern to seal the deal before OT.

Uncle Smokey told me that he would be getting back with me on more SEC picks.... :)