Smokey grays?

THEdonkey0515

Rumors on the Vols wearing thr Smokey gray uniforms are starting. They had them on in Knoxville when the vols last beat UF in 2016.

I personally wished they had on the all orange uniforms like they did against Akron

Vols 3-1 in the grays with wins over UF,UGA and Nebraska

Last edited:

Displaced_Vol

Smokey grays are the only alternate uniform I really like and even then I think they should be used sparingly. I'd be all for it this weekend

wayne

Which makes sense if you are checkerboarding Neyland. Look kind of silly if the stands are orange and white, but the team is wearing gray.

Attachments

• 610185806-florida-v-tennessee.jpg.jpg
    610185806-florida-v-tennessee.jpg.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 52

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Rumors on the Vols wearing thr Smokey gray uniforms are starting. They had them on in Knoxville when the vols last beat UF in 2016.

I personally wished they had on the all orange uniforms like they did against Akron

Vols 3-1 in the grays with wins over UF,UGA and Nebraska
I love the orange uniforms

Spurhunter

A look back at this Butchism from Heupel "LOOK GOOD-FEEL GOOD, FEEL GOOD- PLAY GOOD." https://atozsports.com/nashville/josh-heupel-open-news-tennessee-vols-uniforms/
That's not a Butchism you doofus. I had coaches that said that in the 80's when I was a kid playing ball. Serious question: did you ever play ball at any level or are you like the other bandwagon champ chaser on here that never suited up, yet just decided one day to be an expert? It's hilarious to me that apparently the "see you on the 50" guy has never been on the 50 in pads and a helmet.

PillsburyDoughboy

Displaced_Vol

Won't wear anything alternate against Bama I can't imagine.

Last year they talked about not being able to get all the items in for the grays which is one reason they went with black unis and our normal helmets. Supply chain issues with Nike. So, I have no idea if that's been resolved but they can't just do this on a whim.

Latest posts