Smoked Chicken Legs

kdxdude

I awoke this morning with plans to go & catch a bunch of bass, however my electric fuel pump on my truck had other ideas. So, I had bought a bunch of wings a couple of weeks ago & my butcher gave me a 10 pk of chicken legs. I smoked all the wings for a party, but I still had the chicken legs in the freezer. I threw em in a Lemon Pepper Marinade about 5am, fired up the smoker about 4 pm & had a pretty good impromptu dinner. Impromptu is a pretty big word for me my wife informed me. The Lord blessed me with an awesome day! Sat on the back porch & had coffee at daylight, even heard a turkey gobble off in the distance. Cleaned up my old 78 Bronco that I've had since I was teenager, I'm 42 now. Cleaned up my son's old 70 Bronco that we restored together. Cleaned up my boat. Mowed & weedwhacked the yard. No depressing news, no stock market. Just played with my dog, enjoyed the blue sky & the green trees. Yessir, LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Been way too long since I posted something up on here! Enjoy the pics!!!
HPIM1288.jpg

HPIM1291.jpg

Buzzard Breath

Smoked chicken legs are my favorite!!! My wife is headed out for a week with her girlfriends. I might just have to smoke a bunch this weekend to get me through the week. Man, them look good.

Latest posts