Single Pin

remke

I shot my first tournament, and had a blast. But now I am wanting a single pins sight for my bow. I had a Cosmic single pin years ago and liked it, but it didn't adjust very smoothly so I shoot a 4 pin Extrem now.
Any suggestions on what to get? I want to stay around $100 if possible, but don't want garbage either. Thanks

UTGrad

You can look in the Archery Talk classifieds for a used HHA for $100. I prefer Black Gold Ascents for a single pin but the majority of people will tell you HHA. HHA or Black Gold Ascents are two top single pins.

If you are looking to add a lens for target the HHA is adaptable. You have to get a 2013 or newer Black Gold Ascent to get lens adaptability.

TNDeerGuy

If it is a bow that is going to be a pure target bow then I would go with something like a sure-loc with a Viper scope/sight. However, if it a setup that will be used both for hunting and tournaments then I would go with either the HHA OL-5519 or XL-5519, depending on what size you want the housing to be.

Rickym

Go ahead and spend extra money up front and get one the Spot Hogg 1 pin sights. ( Boss Hogg, Tommy Hogg, Hogg Father). It will save you money in the long run be cause it will be the last sight you will ever need..

DixieCrafter

UTGrad said:
See what I told you "the majority of people will tell you HHA" lol

That's because HHA builds an excellent sight and backs it with awesome customer service!!!

HHA makes a great single pin slider and their DS tapes are awesome, but once I tried a Hogg Father sight I knew I had found the best! Yeah, I've heard the whining about the Hogg Father being heavy and expensive and I guess that's true.....but there ain't nothing else like it on the planet! Rock solid robust construction backed by Spot Hogg's first rate customer service make the Hogg Father a one of a kind bow sight! I've got two of them, that's how much I like them!

Latest posts