Shrimp and Grits Dressing

DaveB

You eat it with eggs over real easy?

Your post reminded me of this Cuban chicklett I ran around with until her parents figured out I was not a Cuban.

She would cut shrimp into teeny pieces and dribble them over an egg in the fry pan just as she turned the heat on.

BamaProud

Mid-Tenn":oxez6yjs said:
I'm stuffing a whole alligator with this and cooking it on the grill..

Never heard of anyone stuffing a whole Alligator. You mean head, body and tail? Do you just stuff the body cavity? Do you sew it back closed or leave it open. What size gator? What size Grill? :eek: I've only eaten the tail.

I'm intrigued. Take pictures.

DaveB

has to a smart phone spell checker thing gone bad wrong.

You can't stuff a gator unless you wear tight pants and have been drinking a lot.

Mid-Tenn

BamaProud":264doprf said:
Mid-Tenn":264doprf said:
I'm stuffing a whole alligator with this and cooking it on the grill..

Never heard of anyone stuffing a whole Alligator. You mean head, body and tail? Do you just stuff the body cavity? Do you sew it back closed or leave it open. What size gator? What size Grill? :eek: I've only eaten the tail.

I'm intrigued. Take pictures.

Still intact with feet and head attached but just the body cavity is stuffed, like a turkey and sewn shut.

I was drawn last month for a public lands management alligator hunt in East Texas where the bag limit was three alligators, five foot or less. I filled my tags and skinned the gators for the purpose of cooking whole on the grill.

This you tube video is probably the best explanation of what I want to do.

https://youtu.be/uZhnpAhYmb0