Shooting bench plans

Omega

I love the plans in terms of what to cut how long but it would have been nice if they told you which ones went where in the assembly šŸ˜¬
iu

sharpshooter

I love the plans in terms of what to cut how long but it would have been nice if they told you which ones went where in the assembly šŸ˜¬
You wanted plans, but didn't say you wanted easy plans!! šŸ¤£ Honestly I didn't read the plans till you posted this. Hope it goes smoothly for ya, maybe the #sfmafia can help a brother out!

BlackBelt

Im building one as well, but I think its is a lot simpler than what Im seeing on here.
I took one of my portable stands and got the dimensions from it and building it about the same size. I need to be able to move it around.
I know you say "why not just use your portable table?", but I want one I can leave outside and not worry about it getting rotten or stolen.
My shooting range is unmanned most of the time and I know folks probably prowl around there.

jlanecr500

A few years ago I was surfing the net for portable shooting bench ideas. I wanted a portable bench that i could easily haul to a location such as the rifle range where many times the benches were taken but had plenty of room for a portable bench off to the side. I could also use it for my pressure trace equipment and laptop computer. I came across an interesting design. The seller had one under each wheel of a full size truck. I was intrigued and ended up copying his design. I'll take and post pics of mine in the next couple days. BTW, a drummers chair like the one on their page is the berries The link below is to the original builders web page.

Latest posts